Bird wire is a discreet, humane, and highly-effective bird control solution for ledges, beams, signs, and other long surfaces. Stainless steel posts are threaded with stainless steel wires at different heights, creating an uneven landing surface and making it difficult (if not impossible) for birds to perch on the treated surface. This forces the pests away from the treated areas to find somewhere else to roost.
• Discreet, nearly-invisible from a distance
• Stainless steel posts and wire – long-lasting solution
• Nylon-coated, spring tensioned wires are attached to posts at different heights
• Posts are secured using glue-on bases, screws, or railing clamps, depending on the situation
• Versatile bird control product – can be installed virtually anywhere